Papillon is people; people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and embrace our core values of professionalism, mutual respect, and hard work with a firm commitment to our customers and the dairy industry.
Working at Papillon provides a qualified individual the opportunity to carve their own professional niche, work in an environment that empowers staff, and immediately make an impact in their area of focus.
Contact us to learn more about Papillon and the opportunities we may have for you.
Plains Territory Regional Sales Manager
Papillon is a thirty year old company that develops and markets technology driven dairy feed ingredients. Integrity, quality, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit define our corporate culture. Papillon seeks a qualified candidate for the position of Regional Sales Manager for the Plains Territory, consisting of Minnesota, South Dakota, and Iowa.
• A 4-Year Animal Science degree is preferred
• Dairy sales experience
• Ability to manage a large geographic sales area with up to 50% overnight travel
• A track record of success in agricultural sales
• Experience selling to feed companies and distributors is preferred
• Ability to create and sustain relationships through strong communication skills
• Strong computer based skills with knowledge of dairy ration balancing programs
• Thinks independently, works as a team member
• A desire to be recognized for your contribution
• High level of ethics and integrity
• Seeks self-improvement, life time learner
If these characteristics describe you, please send your resume to Larry Whitaker at firstname.lastname@example.org. All responses to this advertisement will be held in the strictest of confidence. Papillon is an equal opportunity employer.