Feed efficiently. Words we live and operate by. But how does that benefit you and your herds? It means built-in
EASTON, MD (June 2, 2021)—To meet an ever-increasing demand for premium nutritional solutions, Papillon Agricultural Company has hired Jorge Matos
The transition period is one of immense physiological and dietary changes for a dairy cow. As nutrient requirements increase to
- Quality Control Drives Nutritional Efficiency
- Papillon welcomes Jorge Matos as Central Plains Regional Sales Manager
- Feed Adequate Metabolizable Protein and Balanced Amino Acids Through the Transition
- Assessing Magnesium Bioavailability— Does the Vinegar Test Work?
- MIN-AD Unveils a New Look for the Brand