JEROME, Idaho (May 23, 2022) – Dairy farmers in the Pacific Northwest will soon have access to Papillon Agricultural Company’s
As the summer months approach, it is time to start thinking about managing heat stress in lactating dairy cows. Every
EASTON, MD (March 3, 2022) — Papillon is committed to helping dairies across the country identify opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Papillon Agricultural Company and Scoular partner on bypass protein products for dairy feed
- Feed Additives: A Necessary Tool for Overcoming Cow Heat Stress
- Papillon welcomes Cory Doggett as Northwest Regional Sales Manager
- Papillon Enhances BaciFlex Formulations
- Dr. Devan Paulus Compart Joins Papillion as a Technical Services Manager