PYC-14 Concentrate is a natural rumen enhancement product consisting of live yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) and yeast cultures high in B complex vitamins, enzymes, and metabolites. The unique combination of both live yeast and yeast cultures synergistically improve nutritional efficiency and production performance in dairy cows.
Feeding PYC-14 Concentrate:
- Increases microbial protein production
- Improves fibers, starch and protein digestion
- Increases feed utilization
- Stimulates lactate utilizing bacteria
- Reduces the negative effects of stress
- Supplies and supports oxygen scavenging yeast
PYC-14 Concentrate is prepared using the Newhaven process, consisting of wet fermentation and dehydration under low temperatures, ensuring the preservation of its extensive metabolite profile and survival of live yeast in the final product. Utilizing PYC-14 Concentrate in dairy rations improves feed digestion and increases rumen efficiency which translates to increased milk production and an improved bottom line.