PYC-14 is a natural fermentation product design to improve nutritional efficiency and production performance in dairy cows. PYC-14 contains guaranteed levels of live yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) and yeast cultures high in B complex vitamins, enzymes, and metabolites.
- Increases microbial protein production
- Improves fibers, starch and protein digestion
- Increases feed utilization
- Stimulates lactate utilizing bacteria
- Reduces the negative effects of stress
- Supplies and supports oxygen scavenging yeast
PYC-14 is prepared using the Newhaven process, consisting of wet fermentation and dehydration under low temperatures, ensuring the preservation of its extensive metabolite profile and live yeast count. Since feed digestion is an enzymatic process, the wide spectrum of enzymes in this product ensure optimized digestion and absorption of feed nutrients. Utilizing PYC-14 in dairy rations increases rumen efficiency which translates to increased milk production and an improved bottom line.