For more than 25 years, Dairyman’s Edge® has been the premier nutrition tool for optimizing rumen function in high-producing dairy cows. Formulated with probiotic bacteria, live yeast, yeast culture and enzymes specifically for targeting digestive functions, Dairyman’s Edge effectively manages and conditions the rumen for maximal efficiency.
Feeding Dairyman’s Edge:
- Increases dry matter intake
- Improves feed efficiency
- Keeps cows on feed during ration changes
- Increases fiber digestion by reducing fiber passage
- Reduces weight loss during lactation
- Reduces the negative effects of stress
Rumen function directly affects the health and performance of a dairy cow, therefore, conditioning and managing rumen microflora is critical to the success of a dairy. Research shows Dairyman’s Edge maintains and enhances the balance of rumen microflora, enabling cows to adapt more quickly to potential stressors and sustain milk production performance and efficiency.