Naturally support cows against health challenges.
BaciFlex® utilizes natural Bacillus technology to support health and immune function in top producing herds. Healthy herds can cope better with environmental stressors and are less susceptible to pathogens like clostridia, E. coli, and Salmonella, which can result in cost-savings to the farm.
- Contains multiple strains of Bacillus subtilis
- Support gut health and immune function
- Provides economic advantages through cost savings
- Regionally customized
- Formulations backed by nationwide sampling, screening and profiling procedures
- Bacillus strains used are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS)
Get more insights and information about how BaciFlex is the most rational ration decision when pathogenic bacteria eat into profits.
Over the past several years, there has been a lot of work on the energetic cost of systemic …
Probiotics are live microorganisms that benefit the animal when consumed. Common probiotics used in ruminant diets include live …
In today’s dairy industry, adequate feed hygiene is imperative. There are lots of product options available with many …