MIN-AD is a palatable, naturally occurring calcium magnesium carbonate (Ca,Mg)(CO3)2 supplement. Research tested and field proven, dairies across the country have for decades benefited from MIN-AD’s nutritional advantages and significant cost savings.
- Highly bioavailable source of Ca (22%) and Mg (12%)
- Mg and Ca bioavailability is 70% according to CPM, and up to 90% according to independent testing
- Supports prepartum intake and healthy energy balance
- Buffering capacity supports stable ruminal pH
- Easy to feed during transition and throughout lactation
- Can replace more than half of the sodium-based buffers in a ration, saving space and cost
- Sourced from one unique mine in Nevada
Contact a representative to
learn more about this product.
Contact a representative to learn more about this product.